We Can’t Keep Our Paws Off This NEW Collection of Dog Patterns!
We LOVE our canine companions. They go on walks with us, enjoy picnics in the park, romp through the woods on winter hikes, and cuddle with us on the couch waiting patiently while we crochet the perfect accessory to keep them warm on those outings.
Dog jackets and scarves aren’t just functional, though. Yes, they help keep our canines comfortable when the temperature drops, but let’s be honest, dog fashion is kind of adorable. Is there anything cuter than a collie in a cowl or a Bernese with a bandana?
The brand new The Dog Collection includes five fun patterns for your furry friend, including a matching cowl set so you and your best friend can walk in style Don’t miss out on these pet-friendly projects. Your dog will thank you. And don’t forget, our digital library gives you hundreds of patterns, along with video tutorials and so much more right at your fingertips.
Everyone needs a warm, stylish jacket to feel their best on a cold day, and that’s exactly what the Bleu Dog Sweater offers. Where most dog jackets are too tight, too loose, or just don’t provide much in the way of warmth, the Bleu Dog Sweater rethinks the shape and fit of this essential winter apparel. The Bleu provides better coverage and comfort, and it’s designed to make it easier to get your dog into a jacket, particularly broad-chested breeds and those who don’t like to slip their feet into a sleeve. You really can’t go wrong with this fun pattern!
Of course, you need to stay just as warm as your dog. The Dog Mom Cowl is the accessory for you. This simple-to-scale cowl will stay nice and secure by your neck, keeping you as cozy as can be. That’s not the end of this pattern, though.
Rosann Fleischauer knows you want to keep your dog warm when the wind begins to howl. The Adventure Dog Cowl not only matches your Dog Mom Cowl but it won’t get wrapped up in your dog’s leash, and you’ll both look stylish all winter long.
The Dog Collection includes detailed instructions and full-color pictures for all of these patterns, as well as patterns like the Mountain Dog Bandana. This easy bandana enhances your dog’s natural beauty. Your dog will be snug and happy a the center of attention with this comfortable, stretch-to-fit crochet project.
This issue also features the Boho Crochet Dog Collar Sleeve, by Karen von Kluge. This collar sleeve has a subtle texture created using the spike stitch and single crochet. Spruce up a dingy collar with a durable acrylic overlay that works up quickly.
Remember, with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to every pattern in this collection, plus 13 more collections, as well as more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and tutorials!
With your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to our continually growing digital library of magazine issues, special collections, hundreds of crochet patterns and articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and full-color photographs any time you want. Read the latest edition, then start on some of these fun patterns in the latest issue:
- The Laila C2C Pillow is a good introduction to the C2C stitch pattern with just enough color changes for you to really get the hang of it. The Hygge yarn is a dream to work with, and the overall design is easy and quick to make.
- The Fiona Chenille Headband is an appealing and comfortable pattern. The simple Tunisian crochet stitch is easy and doesn’t require a special hook.
- Bring classic black and white style to your bathroom or entry with this elegant, two-color, Mia C2C Rug. The corner-to-corner block stitch rug is quick to hook and a delight for the toes.
- The Corey Colorwork Scarf + Swatch will challenge your color knowledge Practice combining unusual color combinations with this pattern that’s perfect for a hat or mittens to go along with your scarf.
- The Hanna C2C Scarf is worked on the diagonal. Soft tassels at each corner complete this fun-to-make scarf.
- …and get access to so many more comfortable, stylish patterns!
All the patterns and video tutorials you want are right here for you, 24 hours a day on your desktop, laptop, or tablet, and the fully searchable content is at your fingertips anytime you’re feeling creative.
Inspiration—and detailed instructions for your next pet project—are waiting.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to our on-demand streaming crochet video — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to our on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick—featuring patterns and tips from an expert designer. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to our on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine