From: The June 2015 issue of I Like Crochet
Skill level: Beginner
Here’s the perfect crochet project for anyone who wants to work up a quick pattern that’s pretty and useful. The Bumps and Bobbles Dishcloth Set pattern gives you five projects in one. All the cloths are the same size, yet use slightly different stitches so newbie crocheters can learn as they go.
This pretty set features five different designs, using bumps, bobbles, posts, and cables. Make them in five different colors like the pattern shows, one color for the set, or any combination. Worked in 85% cotton-15% polyester yarn, you could use this pattern as a coaster set, too.
The Bumps and Bobbles Dishcloth Set works for you in so many ways. Beginners can tackle the project themselves with minimal preparation. Or, if you’re teaching a group of new crocheters, you can have each one try a different pattern in the set, then trade. The patterns are simple enough for beginners, but interesting enough for experienced crocheters who are looking for an easy project they can whip up.
The patterns are worked in bobbles, front post double crochet, and back post double crochet. Each cloth is 5” square and worked on a US size F (3.75 mm) hook. Gauge isn’t important in this pattern, so you can dive right in.
The Bumps and Bobbles Dishcloth Set is one of Kristi Simpson’s fresh and modern patterns for I Like Crochet. Kristi has written several crochet books, and her patterns are popular with crocheters everywhere. You’ll want to check out the many patterns she’s designed for I Like Crochet—there’s something for everyone!
The Bumps and Bobbles Dishcloth Set pattern includes:
- Complete stitch instructions for five patterns
- List of necessary materials
- Pattern and special stitch notes
- Finishing instructions
The Bumps and Bobbles Dishcloth Set is the perfect take-along pattern when you want to keep your hands busy and productive but don’t have a lot of space. Reach for it when you’re teaching someone to crochet, or when you just want to make a pretty new set of dishcloths or coasters.
You’ll find this pattern in the I Like Crochet pattern library. And, did you know you can have access to it anywhere you go? Just become a Gold Club Member, and you’ll be able to view this pretty dishcloth pattern on your desktop, laptop or tablet – whichever device you prefer!
Of course, when you become a Gold Club member, you’ll also get instant access to stitch tips and tutorials, and—oh yes—hundreds of patterns for everything from home décor and afghans to scarves and shawls! And don’t forget the best part: you can take all of it with you wherever you want to crochet – on the sofa, at the park, on a plane or train … it’s up to you!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. FREE for 7 days when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All for FREE for 7 days with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet…even on your phone! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Magnolia Scalloped Cardigan
- Bright and Early Hexagon Pillow
- Buttercup Butterfly Booties
- Spring Playdate Dress
- Ocean Air Top
- Blythe Filet Shawl
- Daffodil the Duck Pull Toy
- Poppy Scalloped Top
- Butterfly Garden Skirt
- Sleep Bright Blanket
- Petunia the Pillow Buddy Bunny
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Baby Blanket
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your special 7-day FREE trial Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. Act right now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
7-Day FREE Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your trial membership for FREE for 7 days, but you’re also eligible to continue your Charter Membership after your trial period for HALF PRICE—just 45 cents a week!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—7 days for FREE, then HALF PRICE after that when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!