Wrap the little ones in beautiful handmade items with soft and sweet patterns for babies.
Olivia Kent’s homage to The Nutcracker, the Land of Sweets Candy Cane Dress, is so adorable that you’ll want to dress your baby in it every day. This project is available for sizes 9 to 24 months, so your child can be festive and sweet from baby to toddler.
With the red body and striped accents, this little dress would make a wonderful handmade present for any little girl at Christmas. What a darling outfit for holiday photos!
The Land of Sweets Candy Cane Dress is quick to make, too. The bodice is worked flat in rows from bottom to top in two parts and is seamed together. The skirt is crocheted in the round from top to bottom along the bottom of the bodice. Sleeves and the festive, striped pockets are worked flat and seamed onto the dress. Add some round, white or candy-striped buttons to the back, and your little girl is ready to twirl around the Christmas tree and dream of the Land of Sweets.
Crocheting for precious little ones is a joy, and you’ll love these playful designs.
This wintry little pal will amuse your baby for hours. Crocheted around a wooden ring, little ones can get a sturdy grip on the Penguin Waddle Rattle. Penguins are on-trend in baby décor, and it’s no wonder—the black and white contrast catches a baby’s eye, and the penguin’s playful nature brings to mind the joy of childhood. Crochet this penguin rattle for your little one, a baby shower, or a grandbaby. The cute design and jingle bell crocheted into the rattle will keep your baby entertained on a snowy day.
Tired of those run-of-the-mill crocheted baby blankets? Granny squares definitely have their place, but it’s not in the Modern Stripes Babyghan. Here, you skip the traditional and go for chic—a blanket that has subtle texture in its striped style. The stripes are versatile, working equally well for a baby boy or girl. You can even make it in neutrals for a gender-reveal party. Crochet a different kind of heirloom baby blanket for your little one or the expectant mom in your life.
Save the drama for your llamas and crochet your very own pair of Loopy Llamas to delight your baby. Baby will love playing with these cuties. With loopy bodies and fun accessories, this llama couple will brighten up the nursery.
Who says a baby doesn’t need formal wear? From a first wedding to a first trip out to a restaurant, the Pretty Spiffy Tuxedo Bib is perfect for all special occasions. Keep the baby’s outfit clean with this fancy-pants formal bib. It’s beyond adorable!
It’s all about the tassels on the Blueberry Pumpkin Moccasins—they dial up the cuteness factor to maximum! Crochet these for a baby shower and get prepared to hear the oohs and aahs from everyone.
To ensure a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
Handmade baby items are so special. Whether you’re crocheting for your baby, grandbaby, or a shower gift, you’ll find the perfect project in our selection of baby patterns.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. HALF-PRICE when you join today, plus FREE instant access to our on-demand streaming crochet video!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. Plus, FREE access to our premium on-demand crochet streaming video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick for you right now—instant, full, and unlimited access for free.
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet. And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Magnolia Scalloped Cardigan
- Bright and Early Hexagon Pillow
- Buttercup Butterfly Booties
- Spring Playdate Dress
- Ocean Air Top
- Blythe Filet Shawl
- Daffodil the Duck Pull Toy
- Poppy Scalloped Top
- Butterfly Garden Skirt
- Sleep Bright Blanket
- Petunia the Pillow Buddy Bunny
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Baby Blanket
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- NEW! FREE Bonus! FREE access to our just-released on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick —featuring patterns and tips from an expert designer. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Special HALF PRICE offer that includes FREE unlimited access to our latest on-demand streaming crochet video “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick”…our gift for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
HALF-PRICE Charter Membership Offer is Now in Effect for You!
Plus, FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your membership for HALF-OFF the regular price, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick” FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—HALF PRICE, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!