Easy crochet patterns don’t have to be boring. Whether you’re a beginning crocheter or just looking for something relaxing and simple, we have a treasure trove of marvelous project ideas! Easy crochet patterns are available for a huge variety of accessories, garments, and home décor. How about starting off with a fabulous bag?
Amanda Saladin’s Allons-y Bag pairs two-color granny-square trim with single and double crochet to make a chic bag that will take you places.
“Allons-y” is French for “let’s go,” which is what you’ll want to do when you finish this bag. It’s large enough to be an overnight bag or even a carry on for your winter getaway!
Amanda starts with the granny squares, giving them a chic look with two contrasting colors. Then you use the main color to pick up stitches from the granny square trim to crochet the body of the bag.
The body gets its roomy shape by switching to a larger crochet hook and double crochet after working six rows of single crochet. After the body is complete, a simple two-row edging finishes off the opening. Allons-y is finished with sturdy ends and a tidy button loop.
Versatility, thy name is Saffron Pillowghan! Two is always better than one in this project, which is why we love this pillow-blanket combination. Fold this colorful striped lapghan up and tuck it into its pocket to create a stylish couch pillow. Or, unfold the blanket, throw a pillow form into the pocket and enjoy it as a cozy pillow and built-in blanket set. This is an easy crochet pattern that you’ll want to make more than once.
Create your own easy, iconic sweater featuring the timeless Breton stripes. Traditionally described as a cotton top with blue stripes, the Breton style originated from French navy uniforms in the late 1800s. Inspired by this trend, Breton Striped Sweater incorporates stripes with a modern twist—a relaxed fit and an off-the-shoulder neckline. Red and white stripes would also pack a WOW-factor!
Worked up in a luscious palette of saturated color, Chase the Rainbow Baby Booties take the traditional granny square and transform it into a modern gift for a baby. They’re also the perfect last-minute shower gift that can easily be worked up while on-the-go.
Stay warm in the fun and stylish Pumpkin Patch Cowl. One side of this cowl has dot “pumpkin seeds”, and the other side features crocheted ridges reminiscent of harvested fields. Combine two simple stitch patterns to create this textured cowl.
The Allspice Tote’s warm colors spice up the intricate (but easy!) pattern that has a woven look. Use the tapestry crochet technique to give this awesome bag its signature style, and you’ll find yourself falling in love with this earthy design.
To ensure a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
Easy crochet patterns are not only fun to stitch, but also beautiful to wear and gift! We have hundreds of simple projects to choose from at I Like Crochet, and we can’t wait to see what you stitch up!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. HALF-PRICE when you join today, plus FREE instant access to our on-demand streaming crochet video!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. Plus, FREE access to our premium on-demand crochet streaming video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick for you right now—instant, full, and unlimited access for free.
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet. And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Magnolia Scalloped Cardigan
- Bright and Early Hexagon Pillow
- Buttercup Butterfly Booties
- Spring Playdate Dress
- Ocean Air Top
- Blythe Filet Shawl
- Daffodil the Duck Pull Toy
- Poppy Scalloped Top
- Butterfly Garden Skirt
- Sleep Bright Blanket
- Petunia the Pillow Buddy Bunny
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Baby Blanket
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- NEW! FREE Bonus! FREE access to our just-released on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick —featuring patterns and tips from an expert designer. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Special HALF PRICE offer that includes FREE unlimited access to our latest on-demand streaming crochet video “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick”…our gift for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
HALF-PRICE Charter Membership Offer is Now in Effect for You!
Plus, FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your membership for HALF-OFF the regular price, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick” FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—HALF PRICE, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!