Skill level: Intermediate
Bohemian style is all the rage! Just look in any catalog, on Pinterest, or home-décor website and you’ll see this trend everywhere. Characterized by jewel tones, batik prints, and crochet and macramé accessories, “Boho chic” has a distinctly artistic flair.
The Mandala Burst Pillow crochet pattern brings Boho chic elements together to brighten your décor and give it an instant update. The mandala motif’s rich color scheme stands out against the soft gray background, highlighting the crochet texture. Of course, you can always change the yarn colors to match your home decor.
A crocheter with intermediate skills can easily make this pillow. You work the front and back panels separately, corner to corner, and join them together with a border on one side. The mandala is worked separately, then laid over the seam, stitched around the outside edge, and stitched in place with three-quarters on the front and the rest toward the pillow back. Then, insert the pillow form and stitch the panels the rest of the way to finish. Just find the perfect place to show off your stunning pillow!
Kristi Simpson, known for her fresh and modern patterns for crochet accessories, designed the Mandala Burst Pillow for I Like Crochet. Kristi’s patterns are fun to make and perfect for gift giving.
The Mandala Burst Pillow pattern includes:
• Complete stitch instructions
• List of materials, notions, and hook size
• Special stitches and pattern notes
• Finishing instructions
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. FREE for 7 days when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All for FREE for 7 days with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet…even on your phone! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Magnolia Scalloped Cardigan
- Bright and Early Hexagon Pillow
- Buttercup Butterfly Booties
- Spring Playdate Dress
- Ocean Air Top
- Blythe Filet Shawl
- Daffodil the Duck Pull Toy
- Poppy Scalloped Top
- Butterfly Garden Skirt
- Sleep Bright Blanket
- Petunia the Pillow Buddy Bunny
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Baby Blanket
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your special 7-day FREE trial Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. Act right now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
7-Day FREE Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your trial membership for FREE for 7 days, but you’re also eligible to continue your Charter Membership after your trial period for HALF PRICE—just 45 cents a week!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—7 days for FREE, then HALF PRICE after that when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!