Your April 2020 Issue of I Like Crochet Magazine is Ready
Spring is on the way, and you’ll be ready for those warm days and cool nights with the latest patterns when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club today!
Dear Crochet Creator,
Unless you live in the southwest or along the Gulf Coast, it may not feel much like spring yet. But the days are getting longer, and according to the beloved groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, we can expect an early spring. Now, I’m not typically one to plan my crochet projects around whether or not a groundhog sees his shadow, but we know spring will be here one way or another! And with the patterns in this edition of I Like Crochet, you’ll be ready.
With more than 40 projects to choose from, you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a day in the sun, lounging on the deck, or heading out for an adventure. We didn’t forget the little ones, either. Whether it’s a baby blanket or an easy-open onesie, you’ll find the most adorable projects for the toddler in your life.
The April 2020 issue of I Like Crochet is your inspiration for spring and summer. In the meantime, though, if you’re looking for something cozy to crochet, don’t forget that our digital library includes hundreds of patterns, along with video tutorials and so much more right at your fingertips. Whether you want the coziest chenille blanket on earth or the perfect accessory for a night out, you can find it in the pattern library.
Spring and early summer fashion is light and breezy, so you’ll find lots of pastels, bright colors, lace patterns, breezy themes, and floral designs in the latest issue of I Like Crochet. There are plenty of easy projects for beginners, as well as more advanced patterns if you’re ready for a challenge. Whichever you choose, when the temperature moves up, you’ll have just the thing.
The cotton and linen Café Sunshine Cardigan is a timelessly classy, short-sleeved cardigan that’s perfect for a stroll through the park. The Berry Kiss Cowl Top is ideal for any summer barbecue or concert, not to mention it’s cute as can be. And to carry everything you need, the practical and quirky Say Cheese! Camera Crochet Bag works well as a small purse and is sure to turn heads.
For those days when there’s still a chill in the air, the Cozy Chic Cardi is your go-to. It works equally well over weekend jeans or dressed up with a crisp shirt for work. Not to mention the alpaca silk yarn is simply delightful. The Shimmering Boatneck Blouse will also keep you comfortable, and the simple pattern is perfect for crochet novices.
Of course, with all these gorgeous additions to your collection, you’ll need something for those occasions when you’re feeling fancy, and the Geometric Glam Necklace has you covered. The pattern is easy, but the results are simply stunning. This metallic gold and silver diamond necklace is a statement piece that’s sure to make you feel like a million dollars.
The April issue of I Like Crochet includes detailed instructions and full-color pictures for all of these patterns, along with a selection of totes, blankets, and tank tops.
Remember, with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to every pattern in this issue, plus more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and tutorials!
With your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to our continually growing digital library of magazine issues, special collections, hundreds of crochet patterns and articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and full-color photographs any time you want. Read the latest edition, then start on some of these fun patterns:
- The Up and Away Tank is a simple piece that takes advantage of a floral lace pattern to make this pretty tank top.
- The Lace Diamond Top is a winner for everyone. Available in six sizes, it’s sure to be your go-to top for a patio dinner or movie date.
- For something unique and fun, try the Sonic Swirl Shawl. As part of our Elemental Shawl Series, this design incorporates air’s natural ability to swirl and carry sound.
- For a fun take on the classic tee, the Postcard from Spring T-shirt uses granny squares to add a dash of fashion to your spring wardrobe.
- The Pronto Poncho is perfect for cooler evenings. It’s worked in an open stitch, and colorful stripes make this an eye-catching piece.
- In addition to these, you have immediate access to so many more comfortable, stylish patterns!
All the patterns and tutorials you want are right here for you, 24 hours a day on your desktop, laptop, or tablet, and the fully searchable content is at your fingertips anytime you’re feeling creative.
Don’t keep spring waiting! Get started on your next project today!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine