The holidays are approaching, and we’re excited to decorate our homes with hand-made holiday delights.
Here at I Like Crochet, we have a wonderful selection of holiday ornament patterns, from whimsical to traditional—whatever style suits you. From glitzy holiday sparkle to vintage colors and motifs, adorn your tree with these gorgeous DIY holiday crafts.
Get holiday-ready with our Classic Christmas Ornament Set that includes 5 patterns: a wreath, a Santa hat, a stocking, an angel, and—of course—Santa himself!
Designer Kristi Simpson embellished these baubles with just a touch of whimsey to add a bit of enchantment to your tree.
The wreath is cleverly designed to make it 3D. You’ll crochet a simple strip and then twist it several times and secure it, adding bulk and creating the wreath shape. A red bow and garland give the little wreath a lovely bit of holiday cheer.
Santa’s hat is crocheted in typical red and white, but a little sprig of holly adds a sweet embellishment, and that tiny pom pom—too cute! Every tree needs a little angel, and Kristi’s version is so darling. It includes a skirt of ruffles, delicate wings, and even a golden halo. Crochet it with metallic yarn to add some sparkle!
You will love making the Santa’s face ornament, with his smile, beard, and fur-trimmed hat. Rounding out the set is an adorable striped stocking. Worked up in red and white, it will really stand out on your tree.
You’ll definitely want to make this collection for yourself, but it also makes a wonderful gift. Or imagine these as decorations for a wreath—how fun! Make several different colors of stockings, for example, and attach them to a wreath topped with a big bow. What a wonderful way to welcome the holidays to your home.
Don’t stop creating Christmas cheer after you complete the Classic Christmas Ornament Set—try more of our crocheted holiday ornament patterns!
You’re sure to love the Cute Wearables Ornament Set! It includes a trio of tiny, striped winter garments: a mitten, a hat, and a sweater. Crochet them according to the patterns or change them up with your own colors. Use your creativity and add some fun embellishments! Cute Wearables are super quick to make—you’ll be able to create several sets as hostess gifts for all those holiday parties you’re invited to!
What could be more classic than the bottle-brush Christmas tree ornament? These vintage ornaments used to be found on Christmas trees across the country. Bring back the tradition and crochet your very own Christmas Tradition Ornament featuring a bottle-brush tree on top of a cute crocheted car. After you learn how to make your own bottle-brush tree out of yarn, you can add these decorations to holiday scenes around the house or use them as ornaments on their own.
Once you start crocheting holiday ornaments, you won’t want to stop, and you don’t have to! We have a huge selection of ornament patterns to choose from. Here are three to get you started:
- Add to the minis on your tree with the Mini Winter Wonderland Set. Crochet up some hot cocoa, a snowman, and that loveable beast—the Abominable Snowman!
- Crochet the Three-of-a-Kind Ornament Set to create some holiday heirlooms. You’ll be delighted by these beauties year after year.
- Deck your tree this holiday season with a set of Rustic Christmas Bulbs. Get creative with colors to match your own décor, or use up your scraps in this great stash-busting project!
To ensure you have a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
We know you’ll love creating holiday ornaments for your family and friends. There’s no better way to put your creative stamp on the most wonderful time of the year!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership includes benefits you can’t get anywhere else.
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
What you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Why not join right now? Thousands of others already have.
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
This is a limited-time offer you should take advantage of right now.
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine
Leave a Reply