Skill level: Intermediate
Slip into these cozy crochet slipper socks and put your feet up—you’re going to want to show them off! The Toes-ty Slippers sock pattern is too pretty to cover up with shoes. And with their decorative star stitch cuff, these socks look great pulled up over leggings.
If you’ve crocheted socks before, you’ll find this pattern from I Like Crochet is a cinch to make. But if you’ve never made a pair of socks—even better! This a great pattern to start with. Worked from the cuff down, the slipper socks have a simple heel and gusset.
Imagine the Toes-ty Slippers in your favorite color, keeping your feet warm as you read by the fire on a wintry day. Or, go ahead—pull on a pair of boots and take a walk through crunchy fall leaves or over the snow. These socks are worked in a fine weight yarn, so they aren’t bulky. And yet, when you get home, your feet will still feel nice and toasty.
No matter what size sock you wear, the Toes-ty Slippers pattern adjusts to fit. We give you instructions for small, medium and large. To make the socks longer or shorter, just add or subtract rows as you work the pattern from the gusset to the toe.
Popular designer Kristi Simpson created this pattern for I Like Crochet. Kristi excels at designing crochet socks, slippers, and accessories, and Toes-ty Slippers is no exception.
The Toes-ty Slippers pattern from I Like Crochet, includes:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of materials, notions, and hook size
- Special stitch instructions and pattern notes
- Finishing instructions
Whether you’re an experienced sock crocheter looking for a unique pattern or you’ve never made a sock in your life, the Toes-ty Slippers pattern is for you. After you’ve worked this pattern once, you’ll be absolutely, well…hooked!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. FREE for 7 days when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 4+ years of magazine issues with 600+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All for FREE for 7 days with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet…even on your phone! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Two of Hearts Scarf
- Azalea Poncho
- Belladonna Afghan
- Foliage in the Woods Wrap
- Daisies in Denim Potholders
- Sashiko Pillow
- Sierra Swoncho
- Deep Waters Tee
- Freya Fringed Tote
- Harper Mixed Stitch Cardigan
- Amelia Clutch
- Modern Lace Baby Blanket
- Espresso Your Love Doily
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 4 years of issues with 600+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your special 7-day FREE trial Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. Act right now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
7-Day FREE Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your trial membership for FREE for 7 days, but you’re also eligible to continue your Charter Membership after your trial period for HALF PRICE—just 45 cents a week!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—7 days for FREE, then HALF PRICE after that when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!