Skill level: Easy
The Capri Skirt pattern is the pattern you’ve been waiting for. Flouncy, bold, stylish—this skirt has it all! And best of all? It’s easy to crochet.
The Capri Skirt looks as bright and fun as a summer day in the pattern colors shown. But change the color, and it’s a whole new vibe! A navy background with neutral stripes gives this skirt a more tailored look. Or work it up in earth tones for fall. Make some of the stripes wider or skinnier, if you like. This pattern is very versatile, so make it your own!
Not only is the pattern adaptable, but the Capri Skirt looks great worn many different ways. In the warm months, pair it with sandals and a simple tee. When it’s chilly, add a pair of leggings, boots, and a short jacket. This skirt layers beautifully, so it knows no season.
This pattern is worked all on one piece, from the top down in rows for the waistband and in rounds for the skirt. The comfortably stretchy waistband ranges in size from 26” to 42”. The combination of stitches, including front post double crochet, v-stitch, and crab stitch, creates vertical lines that resemble stitched-down pleats. The interplay of the vertical lines with the horizontal stripes is a great design.
Sonja Otto designed this flirty skirt for I Like Crochet. She started crocheting clothes for her daughter’s dolls, but now designs skirts, shawls, wraps, accessories and more for grown-ups. All Sonja’s patterns have exquisite feminine touches you’ll appreciate.
The Capri Skirt crochet pattern, available from I Like Crochet, includes:
- Complete stitch instructions for 5 sizes
- List of materials, notions, and hook size
- Special stitches and pattern notes
- Finishing instructions
Wear the Capri Skirt out shopping, to lunch with friends, on a date, or anytime you want your personal style to shine. Your friends will be so impressed with your look and your crochet skills—no need to tell them how easy it was to make.
You’ll find this pattern in the I Like Crochet pattern library. And, did you know you can have access to it anywhere you go? Just become a Gold Club Member, and you’ll be able to view this charming scarf pattern on your desktop, laptop or tablet – whichever device you prefer!
Of course, when you become a Gold Club member, you’ll also get instant access to stitch tips and tutorials, and—oh yes—hundreds of patterns for everything from amigurumi and afghans to scarves and shawls! And don’t forget the best part—you can take all of it with you wherever you want to crochet – on the sofa, at the park, on a plane or train … it’s up to you!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Only 23¢ a week when you join today, plus FREE instant access to our on-demand streaming crochet video!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All for just 23¢ a week with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Classic Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Bright Garland
- Dachshund Through the Snow Amigurumi
- Rockin’ Round Mandala
- Merry Chrismoose Lighted Pillow
- Fur-Topped Stocking
- Winter Magic Placemat
- Poinsettia Tote
- One Skein Joy Slippers
- Sugar Plum Kids Set
- Blizzard Bear Hat
- Powder Polar Bear Pocket Scarf
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to our on-demand streaming crochet video Back to Basics - 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter; featuring patterns and tips from an expert designer. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your special 23¢ a week Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special 23¢-a-week includes FREE unlimited access to our on-demand streaming crochet video Back to Basics - 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer for Only 23¢ a week is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership for only 23¢/week, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video Back to Basics - 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—only 23¢/week, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine