From: The February 2018 issue of I Like Crochet
Skill level: Intermediate
Whether you’re going for a run or just meeting a friend for coffee, you’ll look stylish in the Morning Walk Earwarmer. The best part? You can make this quick crochet accessories pattern and wear it the same day!
The Morning Walk Earwarmer is so versatile. Depending on your hairstyle—or just your mood—you can wear this crochet headband with the wide part in front or in the back of your head. It’s perfect for keeping your ears warm when you don’t want a hat. Plus, this headband pattern is so pretty with double crochet cross stitches and a scalloped edge that you’ll want to wear it even when you’re simply lounging at home in front of the fireplace.
The pattern is worked off a stacked-rows foundation. Once the rows for the foundation are completed and joined into a ring, the rounds for the main part of the earwarmer are worked off one side of those rows. All rounds are worked in the same direction without turning. Once you have formed the foundation, you just crochet 10 rounds—including the scalloped edge—and you’re done.
Crochet designer, writer, and teacher Andee Graves created the Morning Walk Earwarmer pattern for I Like Crochet. Andee lives in the mountains of Colorado where a headband like this comes in handy! She often makes innovative use of stitches, and her designs are full of texture. It’s no wonder they’re so popular.
The Morning Walk Earwarmer pattern includes:
- Complete stitch instructions, with details for special stitches
- List of necessary materials
- Pattern notes and abbreviations
- Finishing instructions
You can make the Morning Walk Earwarmer so quickly, you won’t mind when all your friends want you to crochet one for them, too. Hint—this pattern makes a great gift. Choose your favorite color yarn and let the design shine. Match one to your parka, another to your down vest, and a third to wear with a jean jacket or sweater. You’ll never get tired of this beautiful crochet headband.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership!
But this crochet pattern is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to I Like Crochet magazine and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 4+ years of magazine issues with 600+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches.
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all of our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet. And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Daisy Bloom Pillow
- Fern Forest Table Runner
- Palm & Collected Bag
- Americana Kitchen Bag
- Water Lily Shawl
- Tahiti Blanket
- Blueberry Pumpkin Moccasins
- Clever Critter Pencil Case
- Checkered Country Basket
- Coastal Weekender Bag
- Parisian Champagne Throw
- Venice Vest
- Tuscan Flowers Scarf
- PLUS, don’t miss our geode-inspired necklace and wrap… of quartz you’re going to love them! And I didn’t even list all of the patterns in this particular issue!
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute stitches and patterns, even the difficult ones!
When you join today, you’ll be connected to anything and everything about crochet—and you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- You’ll learn all about every type of pattern and stitch in the crochet world, because we cover it all—from easy to intermediate and difficult, you’ll master every pattern.
- You’ll be the best crocheter you can be with regular, ongoing tips and tricks about materials and techniques that will help your work shine!
- You’ll build your reputation as a terrific crocheter in your circle of friends and family when you honor them with the gift of your craftwork.
- You’ll learn from known expert crochet designers, because I Like Crochet has access to the best of the best—access you’d be hard pressed to get on your own.
- And you’ll be instantly connected to the entire crochet community for idea-sharing, learning, and the bonding that comes when passionate crocheters meet (even if it’s only “meeting” online!).
How can you not consider becoming an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member?
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochetmagazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 4 years of issues with 600+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like CrochetCollections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you —right now—when you claim your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
No other source in the world has everything about crochet, all in one place and vetted and curated for your easy access and use.
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—Half-Off to become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!