Join the I Like Crochet Gold Club today and discover the classic (and gorgeous) chevron pattern with 13 designs you’ll love.
The chevron pattern is a classic crochet staple. Vintage chevron designs look great, and the pattern pairs well with modern designs and colors, too. The new classics in this collection are fashionable and fresh with an eye toward the timeless flare that characterizes the chevron.
The designs you’ll find in The Chevron Collection are beautiful enough to stand out in a crowd, and they look great whether you’re out for a stroll, in a work meeting, or lounging at home. If you’re new to the chevron pattern, fear not! There’s a complete tutorial from designer Karen von Kluge.
The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions and full color pictures for each step. It’s a lot easier than the finished patterns would have you believe! Once you practice this and get comfortable, it may just become your favorite technique.
The Chevron Collection might be the most fun you can have with crochet! And like every pattern in our library, these classics include:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of materials, notions, and hook sizes
- Pattern and special stitch notes
- Finishing instruction
- Full color, detailed photographs of each pattern
If you’re just starting out with chevron patterns, the Chevron City Pillow should be first on your list. This beginner-friendly pattern is perfect for an interesting chevron because you don’t have to cut the yarn or weave in many ends. To make things extra fun, the yarn is tripled to create quicker color changes, giving you an absolutely stunning project.
This pillow is the perfect size for your couch or favorite chair, and it’s an ideal pattern for learning this crochet technique. This is a truly fun design that you don’t want to miss.
The soft colors of an early morning sky are the ideal inspiration for a chevron pattern, and the Chasing Chevrons Cowl captures that palette. This instant classic is warm enough for those crisp mornings of late winter, but light enough that it can be the perfect accessory for daily wear.
This pattern, from designer Heather Gibbs, uses a 50% wool, 25% acrylic, and 25% microfibre yarn, so you know it feels great. And even though there’s an air of complexity, this cowl is actually quite easy to make.
If you want something even warmer, go for the 100% Merino wool Popcorn Peaks Chevron Blanket. This cleverly textured afghan, from designer Melinda Miller, features chevrons updated with drop-down treble popcorns. The pattern is easy to memorize, but there’s enough detail to keep your attention. When you’re done with this weekend crochet project, you’ll have a richly-colored 45-inch by 53-inch blanket that you’ll love cuddling up with on cold nights.
The Chevron Collection is the perfect introduction to this amazingly fun technique. From an adorable and quick crochet top to your new favorite bucket bag and more, this collection has everything you need to start crocheting this classic pattern.
The Chevron Collection is yours right now when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club. In addition to the patterns and tutorial here, you also get our complete library of 700+ patterns, articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photographs of each project.
Here are just a few of the amazing patterns, special collections, tutorials, and special issues waiting for you in our library right now—some of the hundreds available—which is part of your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
- The Granny Square Collection: 14 Fresh Crochet Patterns
- The Ultimate Scarf Collection: 11 Must-Have Patterns
- The Dog Collection: 5 Insanely Cute Dog Patterns
- Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Video Tutorials
- The Pillow Collection: 18 New Classic Crochet Pillow Patterns
- The Best of 2020 Crochet Patterns: The Top 25 Patterns from I Like Crochet
- The Modern Crochet Home Decor Collection: 15 Trendy Designs
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and giving you detailed, step-by-step instructions.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine