Spring is nature’s way of saying “let’s party”—and you’ll be ready with this light and swingy Dancing Dolman Diamond Top. Pretty and flattering on just about everyone, this pattern combines two lace motifs you’ll love to crochet and wear.
You know how it is in the warmer months—you often need a light top when a cooling breeze comes along or you step indoors where there’s air conditioning. The Dancing Dolman Diamond Top looks great worn over a tank or cami, as well as by itself. Worked in pima cotton, the dolman shape that floats away from the body combines with the openwork stitch pattern to keep you cool yet covered.
You’ll love having this pattern on your hook, because the medley of stitches is so interesting. The diamond pattern is crocheted from the bottom up. The fan edging hem is worked downward from the beginning chain edge of the diamond pattern. Then a simple crab stitch finishes off the neckline and sleeve edges. The tee is worked in two pieces and seamed.
The bright blue color shown in the Dancing Dolman Diamond Top pattern evokes the seaside, adding to the chic and breezy look. But you can choose your most flattering color. This pattern would look shell-like and delicate in a soft pink and dramatic in fuchsia. The top goes everywhere and with everything, from a black skirt or slacks for work or with capris for a date or a day out shopping.
Amy Gunderson designed the Dancing Dolman Diamond Top pattern for I Like Crochet. Her patterns are favorites for their innovative designs and wearability.
The Dancing Dolman Diamond Top pattern includes:
- Complete stitch instructions for sizes S/M to 3XL
- List of materials, notions, and hook size
- Special stitches and pattern notes
- 2 downloadable Dancing Dolman Diamond Top stitch charts
- Finishing instructions
This comfortable yet polished crochet top will be a pleasure to wear from spring to early fall. Toss it on whenever you want to feel cool and look lovely.
The Dancing Dolman Diamond Top pattern is included in the June 2016 issue of I Like Crochet. And, when you become a Gold Club Member, you can access this and all the other I Like Crochet patterns from anywhere. That’s right! At home or out and about, you can easily view this crochet top pattern on your laptop or tablet – it’s your choice!
Of course, patterns are just the beginning of the goodies an I Like Crochet Gold Club membership provides. You also get stitch tips and tutorials, on top of the hundreds of patterns for crochet tops, accessories, shawls, scarves, and so much more. And the best part is, you can take all of it with you wherever you like to crochet – at home, in the park, on a plane or train … anywhere you choose!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to our on-demand streaming crochet video — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to our on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick—featuring patterns and tips from an expert designer. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to our on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet video when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine