Leftover yarn can see new life with this nautical knot bracelet! Just follow along with this photo tutorial to make an accessory that’s perfect for summer.
- About 3 yards jumbo weight yarn (used Knit Picks Super Tuff Puff, 100% Wool, color 27199 White)
- Ribbon ends (20 mm) with jump ring and lobster clasp
- Scotch tape (optional)
- Cut 2 pieces of yarn 22” long.
- Fold one piece of yarn in half and create a knot with folded end on top.
- Fold second piece of yarn in half and lay on top of first knot piece.
- Wrap second piece of yarn around the first, using photo as a guide.
- Pull 4 ends taut to tighten.
- Measure your wrist and trim to that length with knot at the center.
- To keep the pieces together while you add the ribbon ends, place a piece of tape on both ends.
- With pliers, crimp ribbon ends over the taped ends. Add jump ring and lobster clasp to one end.