Kick back and take five! Our new One-Skein Crochet Collection is packed with projects that pair fun with flair!
Yarn has such appeal. If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for a great new yarn (preferably at a great deal). Perhaps you, like me, find yourself with a growing pile of single skeins—some bought for their potential for future projects; others left over from bigger projects.
Well, there’s no need for those single skeins to sit idly by any more. Introducing the One-Skein Crochet Collection. Five skeins. Five patterns. Five finished projects that’ll make friends and family say Wow!
Chances are, what you have in your stash right now will be perfect for at least one of these projects. Let’s take a look at these new one-skein patterns gathered together for you in our new One-Skein Crochet Collection!
Make this fabulous one-skein wonder with that special skein of yarn in your stash. The Tessa Shawl drapes around you in a delicate heart shape with a beautiful cascade of stitches. The best part: it looks more complicated than it is. You work this shawl from the top down; post stitches and shell stitches bring the shawl to life with different textures.
Change up the yarn from your stash and get a whole new look. You might want to reach for a second skein, anyway—you’re likely to get requests from friends for one of these!
Hello Cozy Hat
Say “hello” to an easy one-skein pattern that may have you using up your stash in record time! Grab a skein and get going, working from the top to the brim. The pattern’s a breeze—just 4 rows to repeat until you get the hat to the length you need. Then seam it up, add a pompom, and crochet or embroider your greeting in a contrasting color from your stash, or use a little embroidery floss. How friendly and fun is this hat? Try to make just one.
All the patterns in our One-Skein Crochet Collection are rated Easy or Intermediate. If you’re a skilled crocheter, don’t let that put you off; and if you’re a new crochet, don’t let the term Intermediate worry you. These patterns are super-clear to understand, and the finished pieces look a lot more complicated than they are.
We want all our crocheters to be successful, so rest easy knowing that all of the I Like Crochet’s patterns include:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
See? We’ve got you covered. your one-skein projects await! Let’s look at some more.
Root through your stash and find a hand-dyed sock yarn; it’ll be perfect for the Maribel Scarf. This pattern works up fast one you get the feel of it. You work this back and forth on the bias. When you’re done, you’re going to have a lovely lacy scarf that’s perfect to wear all year round. And worked in a super fine yarn, you’re going to love the feel of this scarf, too!
If you have a skein of chunky weight yarn just yearning to be free, set it loose in this Colbie Cowl pattern. Whether you have variegated yarn or a solid color, you’re going to love the whimsical technique that pulls the whole thing together. This cowl will be a real statement piece.
With so many different chunky weight yarns out there—and so many colors—this cowl will never look quite the same twice. Once you’ve made your first one, you’ll likely be inspired to start whipping some up for friends and family!
Forget about putting this headband away until the next season. The Bree Headband is a perfect boho-style headband that can add a little lacy laid-back style to your day. Of course, if you’re popping out to the store on a chilly day, you can put this headband on to look good and feel good, too!
Dip into your stash and find a skein of lightweight yarn, and prepare to make some shell stitch lace. This Intermediate pattern is totally doable, even if you’ve never made anything quite like it. Even better—we include a visual tutorial in the collection to walk you through the Lace Shell Stitch. You’ll be feeling laid-back in no time!
Crush it with Crochet!
Our patterns are designed with busy crocheters in mind. Whether you’re just starting out with crochet, or you’ve been crocheting so long you’ve lost count of your hooks, you can be sure that the One-Skein Crochet Collection will give you hours of pleasure, a boost in your skills and inspiration to get beyond the basics, no matter the type of yarn you’re using:
- Feeling Fine with Super Fine: You’ll love the way super fine yarn feels as you work with it. It’s the perfect medium for the Tessa Shawl. The shawl’s heart shape emerges as you alternate between post stitches and shell stitches.
- A Perfect Medium: A weight that most of us are used to, to be sure. But wait until you see how beautifully the simple components of the Hello Cozy Hat come together to give you a hat that’s not just the same-old same-old. Plus, the personalization possibilities on this hat are only limited by your imagination!
- Get Funky with Chunky: Are baby blankets the perfect project for chunky yarn? Yes. However, if you want to have a little fun, you’ll love the playfulness of the Colbie Cowl. In fact, you could have a party and make a bunch of these with your friends.
- Walk Toward the Light(weight): Lightweight yarn has so many possibilities, and we’re thrilled to share the pattern for the Bree Headband. You’ll love the way this stylish piece works up. And if you ever have any trouble with the Lace Shell Stitch, we provide a video link to walk you through it.
So Many Patterns…So Many Choices…All Just One Skein Each!
Which pattern will you choose first?
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine