That crisp fall feeling is here, along with football season, school activities, corn mazes, and all the goodness that symbolizes glorious autumn. Maybe the most exciting sign of fall is the collection of warm and cozy crochet patterns that are available! Celebrate with us—get out your hook, your yarn, and start a new project.
Fall is scarf weather, and we love the Wonder-FALL Infinity Scarf.
I Like Crochet fan-favorite, Jennifer E. Ryan, has done it again with her gorgeous cable pattern. If you haven’t crocheted cables yet, why not start with this pattern? Flex your crochet skills with Jennifer’s stitch pattern that twists stitches, creating both cables and eyelets. You’ll have the stitch pattern memorized almost instantly—it’s just a 3-row repeat! What a fun project.
The scarf is worked back and forth in rows and then the ends are joined with single crochet to make the classic infinity scarf construction. You’ll love this versatile style—it can be worn loose and long or looped around your neck twice for a cozier option.
While you work this addicting crochet-cable stitch pattern, the yarn is working hard, too, creating a rainbow of fall colors. But don’t limit yourself to just the autumn palette! There are so many gorgeous self-striping yarns on the market these days, and choosing your favorite is half the fun. That said, this stitch pattern is highly textured and would lend itself well to a solid or tonal yarn, too. Just choose something soft to the skin so you can wear the Wonder-FALL Infinity Scarf close to your neck with comfort.
Give your scarf collection a dose of trendiness with this beautiful, modern piece. It’s special enough for gift crocheting, too. Surprise your best friend with a handmade masterpiece this year! She’ll love the Wonder-FALL Scarf to infinity and beyond.
After you finish the Wonder-FALL Infinity Scarf, you won’t want to stop creating fall accessories—try these autumn crochet patterns!
Can you say gorgeous? That’s the word that comes to mind when you see the Seasonal Symphony Shawl. Designer Jennifer Dickinson combines a simple fan pattern with a self-striping, chunky yarn. Seasonal Symphony celebrates the kaleidoscope of colorful autumn foliage. Super cozy and beautiful, it is a go-to piece for the cooler months ahead. Worked flat with a simple stitch pattern, this project is great for beginners, too.
The Simply Fall Hat is a hat that perfectly encapsulates autumn. Worked in a harvest-themed variegated yarn, this gorgeous hat is worked in the round and features a v-stitch pattern stitch. This is a 3-in-1 pattern, too; there are patterns for a toddler, a child, and an adult. You can make one for everyone in the family! And there are so many stunning fall-colored yarns out there, you’ll definitely want to make more than one of these cuties.
That cool whiff of air, colorful leaves, pumpkins on the vine, blooming mums… the signs of fall are bountiful and beautiful. Here are four more fall-inspired patterns keep you stitching:
- Meet Acorn the adorable amigurumi squirrel! Add a touch of whimsy to your fall décor with this too-cute critter.
- The October Blossoms Scarf is a worsted-weight scarf featuring an overall lacy stitch pattern and a sweet flower fringe at each end. With easy size adjustments, it can also be made into a wrap to toss around your shoulders for those cool autumn evenings.
- Casually chic and yet so comfy, the Autumn Garden Sweater checks all the boxes on what a sweater should be. Its sharp color change and low front pocket create a one-of-a-kind style that will be perfect for outdoor strolls.
- Time to slide around in your fashionably stockinged feet! Because they are worked from toe to heel, the Caramel Corn Slipper Socks are a great first pair for someone who has never attempted crocheted socks. (And who doesn’t love caramel corn?)
To ensure you have a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
Curl up in your favorite crochet spot and make a bevy of fall projects. There’s no better way to spend those fabulous autumn evenings!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine