Afghans bring a sense of warmth and comfort to our homes, and the variety of designs is almost endless. One of our favorites is Tanya Eberhardt’s Marigold Blanket.
This beauty uses the gold, orange, and yellow colors of marigolds to create a fabulous afghan that spans the seasons. Tanya adds a stripe of white here and there to really freshen up the color palette. This combination of yarn colors and the larksfoot stitch pattern make this afghan truly gorgeous. It’s amazing how the colors of a common flower can be so rich and deep, working in your home all year round no matter where you display it.
The larksfoot stitch is a highly textural stitch worked in two rows. What makes the magic happen is one long double crochet stitch that dips down into the previous color, creating a seamless integration of shades. It’s so striking. The pattern includes a video tutorial, showing exactly how to work the larksfoot stitch pattern, which is worked in chains and double crochets, so it’s very rhythmic and quick.
The Marigold Blanket can be worked in any combination of colors, but make sure to include some contrasting lights and darks to get the distinction that sets off the larksfoot stitch so beautifully. Worked in worsted-weight yarn, there are a myriad of colors to choose from. You’ll love making and using this visually impressive blanket, so start yours today!
Warm up your home with afghans! You know you want one in every room—here are some great patterns to get you started!
Inspired by iconic drives down Route 66 with the top down, the Road Trip Throw recalls the colors of the era, crocheted in hexagon motifs. You’ll whip this up quickly thanks to the join-as-you-go design, and it’s easy to adjust the size by adding or subtracting hexagons. Choose colors of the era or update this to modern classic colors—whatever suits your décor will suit this pattern.
A classic, elegant chevron stitch makes the Snowplace Like Home Chevron Blanket feel extra warm—ideal for winter. Choose a subtle color palette or a bright one—this blanket looks great in every color of the rainbow! The chevron-stitch pattern is always on trend, not to mention fun to crochet. You’ll want to use it in all sorts of other patterns!
We have some of the most gorgeous afghan patterns out there. From throws to large afghans, colorful to solid, beginner to advanced motifs to lace. Here are some of our subscribers’ favorites!
- Stitches in Time is a lovely, lacey afghan that features shells, picots, and clusters to form an intricately-textured yet easy-to-work design. Drape it over your couch or bed for a stunning accent piece.
- Bring Christmas to every inch of your home with the Holiday Corner to Corner Throw. This bright, festive throw will add comfort and joy to your home during the holidays.
- Why be average when you can be a mermaid? Appropriately worked up in the shell stitch, the MesMERizing Blanket doubles as imaginative costume and cozy blanket.
To ensure you have a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
If you love crocheting afghans, then you’ve hit the jackpot: we have so many different kinds of patterns to choose from, including crochet ripple afghans, granny square blanket patterns, joined motif afghan patterns, Tunisian crochet blanket patterns, and more. Give your home a makeover with these easy-to-make designs!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine