Easy crochet patterns don’t have to be boring. Whether you’re a beginning crocheter or just looking for something relaxing and simple, we have a treasure trove of marvelous project ideas! Easy crochet patterns are available for a huge variety of accessories, garments, and home décor. How about starting off with a fabulous bag?
Amanda Saladin’s Allons-y Bag pairs two-color granny-square trim with single and double crochet to make a chic bag that will take you places.
“Allons-y” is French for “let’s go.” Amanda starts with the granny squares, giving them a chic look with two contrasting colors. Then you use the main color to pick up stitches from the granny square trim to crochet the body of the bag.
The body gets its roomy shape by switching to a larger crochet hook and double crochet after working six rows of single crochet. After the body is complete, a simple two-row edging finishes off the opening. Allons-y is finished with sturdy ends and a tidy button loop.
Stock your queue with easy crochet patterns!
Versatility, thy name is Saffron Pillowghan! Two is always better than one in this project, which is why we love this pillow-blanket combination. Fold this colorful striped lapghan up and tuck it into its pocket to create a stylish couch pillow. Or, unfold the blanket, throw a pillow form into the pocket and enjoy it as a cozy pillow and built-in blanket set. This is an easy crochet pattern that you’ll want to make more than once.
Create your own easy, iconic sweater featuring the timeless Breton stripes. Traditionally described as a cotton top with blue stripes, the Breton style originated from French navy uniforms in the late 1800s. Inspired by this trend, Breton Striped Sweater incorporates stripes with a modern twist—a relaxed fit and an off-the-shoulder neckline. Red and white stripes would also pack a WOW-factor!
Simplicity at its best—we have the easy crochet patterns you’re looking for!
- Worked up in a luscious palette of saturated color, Chase the Rainbow Baby Booties take the traditional granny square and transform it into a modern gift for a baby. They’re also the perfect last-minute shower gift that can easily be worked up while on-the-go.
- Stay warm in the fun and stylish Pumpkin Patch Cowl. One side of this cowl has dot “pumpkin seeds”, and the other side features crocheted ridges reminiscent of harvested fields. Combine two simple stitch patterns to create this textured cowl.
- The Allspice Tote’s warm colors spice up the intricate (but easy!) pattern that has a woven look. Use the tapestry crochet technique to give this awesome bag its signature style, and you’ll find yourself falling in love with this earthy design.
To ensure a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
Easy crochet patterns are not only fun to stitch, but also beautiful to wear and gift! We have hundreds of simple projects to choose from at I Like Crochet, and we can’t wait to see what you stitch up!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership includes benefits you can’t get anywhere else.
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
What you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Why not join right now? Thousands of others already have.
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
This is a limited-time offer you should take advantage of right now.
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine
I just can’t get “free patterns”! Why pay so much for an extra “Gold member”
You don’t say how much it is? Can I get it on my smart phone?
I thought I joined but I don’t know how to access anything and haven’t received the DVDs
This is such a ME Purse …. I love this Purse !!! Thank you for your Creativity
… AND… for sharing it here…. I am going to make one in the same colors for
“My Selfie : ) ” WOW !!