One-skein patterns are sometimes called “one-skein wonders,” and we think they deserve the moniker! It’s a wonder how many projects can be made from one skein of yarn. From sock yarn to worsted-weight or bulky yarn, we have patterns for that special skein that has been languishing in your stash for years.
Some of these fabulous accessories can be made in a weekend—start it on Friday, and wear it on Monday. Take a dive into your stash, pull out a pretty skein of yarn, and work up a crochet marvel like the Caramel Corn Slipper Socks!
If you love caramel corn—and who doesn’t?—Kristi Simpson’s color choices for her Caramel Corn Slipper Socks will start a craving that only this pattern will satisfy.
If you haven’t crocheted socks before, then these slippers are the perfect project. Crocheted in concentric circles, you’ll learn how to work a heel, decrease the toe, and create a ribbing technique for the cuff. BONUS: These are handy skills you can use in the future crochet projects.
And because they’re worked from the toe up, you can try them on as you go, ensuring the perfect fit. If they’re a bit snug, then go up a hook size, and if they need to hug your foot a little tighter, then go down a hook size. Simple as that.
Caramel Corn Slipper Socks are designed shortie-style, but if you want a longer leg section, then the pattern includes directions for where to add rows.
If you have one skein of yarn, then you can make any of these projects! You’ll have a blast stitching up a gift for a loved one or making yourself a cozy treat.
The Winter Winds Slouchy Hat is a great addition to your cold-weather wardrobe. This on-trend slouchy hat looks great with any cool-weather outfit. Written for a self-striping yarn, the stitch pattern really sets off these beautiful skeins—you’re sure to have at least one in your stash to choose from. To add even more style, the brim of Winter Winds is adorned with a button, so pick a pretty one and make a statement!
A delicate flower emerges from a twisted cable in the Cabled Flora Mitts. This one-skein project is perfect for an intermediate crocheter. Use a skein of your favorite sock yarn to keep your hands fashionably warm all winter long.
We have the perfect plan for those lonely single-skeins in your stash! Check out these super-cute accessories.
- In the Mineral Springs Cosmetic Bag, simple stitches create a textured fabric that keeps toiletries and cosmetics stylishly contained. This project is a one-skein stunner!
- The Morning Walk Earwarmer uses varying heights of crochet stitches to create narrower shaping that can be worn in the front or the back of the head. If you have a 200-yard skein of worsted-weight yarn, then you can stitch the Morning Walk Earwarmer!
- Lacy motifs make a romantic statement in the Floral Stardust Wrap. In this wrap, two different sizes of motifs hug the shoulders and give ample room for the upper arms. Choose a very special skein for this very special wrap.
To ensure a successful crocheting experience, all of I Like Crochet’s patterns include the following:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Special stitch instructions
- Pattern notes when necessary
- Finishing instructions
- Detailed photography
Turn those leftover skeins of yarn into beautiful accessories with our selection of one-skein patterns.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine