Every adorable baby deserves an equally adorable blanket, and this one is sure to bring the smiles. Get this pattern, and hundreds more, when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club today!
Your spirits will be lifted when you stitch the happy, vibrant hues in the Rainbow Droplets Babyghan from award-winning designer Jessie Rayot. A brilliant rainbow border frames a field of multicolored flowers on a cream background to create a sweet little blanket that’s sure to brighten up any nursery.
The great thing about this blanket is that you can approach the pattern and crochet it in a few different ways, depending on your preference. You can start with the bottom left corner square of the blanket and make each square from left to right, joining them as you go. Or you can make the squares separately without joining them, and stitch them together before you add the border.
The Rainbow Droplets Babyghan is an intermediate level pattern, and the final size is 35” x 45,” meaning it’s small enough to work up relatively quickly, but it’s large enough to bring a noticeable ray of sunshine into the room.
Like all the patterns in I Like Crochet, the Rainbow Droplets Babyghan pattern includes:
- A complete list of materials, notions, and hook sizes
- Detailed, easy-to-follow stitch instructions
- Full color pictures of the finished piece
- Pattern and special stitch notes
- Finishing instruction
Now, you might think that the Rainbow Droplets Babyghan is in the latest issue of I Like Crochet. It’s not. In fact, it’s from the August 2015 issue. Why on earth are we sharing it with you, then? Because there are more than 170 patterns for baby afghans, booties, sandals, hats, sweaters, blankets, onesies, bibs, and more in the crochet library that our Gold Club Charter Members have at their fingertips.
The Modern Lace Baby Blanket is from the April 2020 issue of I Like Crochet, and features unique stitches and plenty of texture. And from the same issue, the Cutie Pie Baby Blanket is a bright, festive pattern that’s perfect for a cool summer evening.
Look in the June 2018 issue, and you’ll find the contemporary and whimsical Aim to Squeeze Pink Lemonade Blanket. It’s perfect for summer car trips; your little ones can stay toasty while you blast the air conditioner.
Or head to June 2016 to find the Fairytale Fox Hooded Blanket from internationally published crochet designer Kristi Simpson. This goes great with a bedtime story, and must be one of the most adorable blankets in all the land.
The I Like Crochet library is brimming with blankets, as well as plenty more adorable patterns just for baby. And with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership, each and every one is yours. Browse through 700 + patterns any time you feel like working on a project. Get patterns and articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photographs of each project, all in our library.
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to all of our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Whether you are new to crochet, want to challenge yourself on more complicated pieces, or you just need some ideas you can go to when you feel like it, there’s something here for you. Here are just a few of the amazing baby patterns sitting in our library right now—some of the hundreds of total patterns available—which is part of your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
- Preppy Panda Vest (June 2016)
- Monster Baby Booties (Holiday Guide Special Edition)
- Heart-to-Heart Toddler Dress (April 2020)
- Lavender Dreams Baby Blanket (August 2016)
- Baby Puppy Hat and Booties Set (June 2016)
- Northwoods Toddler Poncho (October 2019)
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute even the difficult ones!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine