Sunshine, songbirds, and the smell of budding flowers can only mean one thing: Spring is here! And with it, a new issue of I Like Crochet with plenty of fun spring fashion.
Welcome to the April 2021 edition of I Like Crochet! Here in the Midwest, we still have some snow and a few icicles cascading from rooftops, but the signs of spring are here. Just this morning a bluebird was singing outside my window and the tulips are making their presence known. Seems like a good reason to celebrate with some spring fashion!
You’ll find over two dozen light and airy spring crochet projects here to freshen up your wardrobe and your home. Discover loose-fitting, comfortable tops, pullovers, shawls, and cozy blankets, all versatile enough to keep you warm on the cool days, and perfectly comfortable on those sunny spring afternoons.
And like spring, this issue is full of brilliant colors. Bright reds, stunning golds, deep earth tones, soft greens and pinks, and gorgeous seafoam greens that embody the spirit of spring. You’ll find pieces inspired by the night sky, days by the water, and fields of fresh wildflowers.
The April 2021 issue of I Like Crochet features patterns from some of our favorite designers. We hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together. You can get all the patterns, along with hundreds more in our pattern library, with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. That means every past issue of I Like Crochet is yours, along with all our tutorials, videos, and special collections, like The Vintage Crochet Collection and The Modern Crochet Home Decor Collection.
So when you’re ready to take your pick from more than 700 crochet patterns, your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership has what you need.
I absolutely adore the light steel blue and goldenrod colors of the Lemon Buttercup Shawl. The soft, warm alpaca yarn is just right for those cool days of early spring, while the mesh pattern won’t leave you feeling overheated. You need this shawl in your collection!
For something a little lighter without giving up any style, the 100% cotton Clarissa Cowl is a charming accessory. The lacy cowl features three vibrant shades that fade from orange to yellow. The diamond motifs of this easy project are sure to make any outfit stand out, whether that’s your favorite pair of jeans and a t-shirt or office casual.
Of course, even spring will surprise you with a few chilly days, but if you have the Michigan Mesh Sweater in your closet, you’ll be ready! This olive green pullover is loose and comfortable, and goes great with shorts, jeans, or your favorite khakis. And believe it or not, it’s an easy pattern to make. The sweater is worked flat in four pieces then joined together.
Don’t forget! Your home loves a little spring spruce up, too. The Mandala Burst Pillow is a corner-to-corner crochet project that features a three-color mandala on its side. With the added border and sweet handmade touch, this pillow is sure to bring a breath of fresh air to any chair in your home.
Spring is also a perfect time to find a home for your yarn, and the Rustic Braided Basket is just the thing. Large metal rings and plastic clothesline make this basket exceptionally sturdy, and the hemp fabric is durable enough to last.
Those are just some of the more than two dozen crochet patterns you’ll find in the April 2021 issue of I Like Crochet. Whether you’re looking for an easy starter project or something more advanced to challenge your skills, it’s all here.
Remember, with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to every pattern in this issue, plus more than 6 years of issues with 700+ patterns and tutorials!
With your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to our continually growing digital library of magazine issues, special collections, hundreds of crochet patterns and articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and full-color photographs any time you want. Open up the April 2021 edition and get ready for spring.
- The enchanting Gillian Gradient Shawl will be your go-to for beachside lounging.
- The starburst design of the Dazzling Stardust Shawl, in Merino wool and silk, is sure to be one of your favorite pieces.
- When you need something easy and breezy, go for the Openwork Medallion Top – an excellent choice for a backyard barbeque.
- For a casual lunch, the Captiva Tunic offers an effortlessly casual look, and the simple, lacey pattern is ideal for beginners.
- The April 2021 issue includes all of this, along with cute home accessories, fun spring fashions, and a library of more than 700 crochet patterns you can enjoy any time you like.
All the patterns and tutorials you want are right here for you, 24 hours a day on your desktop, laptop, or tablet, and the fully searchable content is at your fingertips anytime you’re feeling creative.
When the sun is shining and you’re ready for a fresh new look, I Like Crochet has something for you.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine