Whether you’re new to our magazine or have been with us for a while, you’re bound to discover some favorites in this hand-picked list from the editors of I Like Crochet.
Welcome to the December 2020 edition of I Like Crochet! It’s hard to believe winter is setting in. But as we watch the leaves change from vibrant green to rich reds and deep oranges, and we look ahead to the frosty mornings of the next few months, there’s some definite excitement in the air. Why?
‘Tis the season of handmade scarves and Merino wool shawls. It’s time to enjoy the cozy contentment that comes with hats, mittens, and slippers made by hand. In fact, “cozy” and “comforting” are the two words that guide this issue of I Like Crochet!
You’ll find more than 40 patterns hand-picked by our editors that are perfect for gift giving – and for keeping for yourself. No matter your skill level or budget, there’s something in this curated collection for you. Try the one-skein Mallory Chenille Infinity Cowl for something budget-friendly and beginner-friendly. Or take on a bigger challenge with the Blue Sage Hooded Shawl, from designer Olivia Kent.
The December 2020 issue of I Like Crochet features dozens of patterns and projects that will help you turn cold into cozy anytime you feel like picking up your yarn. And don’t forget, your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you instant access to our complete library of patterns and special collections like The Festive Christmas Crochet Collection, and The Ultimate Scarf Collection, along with more than 700 patterns, video tutorials, and so much more.
Whether you want to cuddle up with a new project or challenge yourself with an advanced pattern, your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership has what you need.
Of all the crochet patterns perfect for the little elves in our lives, the Winter Wonderland Ankle Booties might be the cutest. These booties feature a flipped over cuff, with a tiny snowflake as an adorable frosty embellishment. And the 100% Merino wool yarn makes these as cozy and comfortable as can be.
For the slightly older elves, the Northwoods Toddler Poncho can’t be beat. The ombre gradient of the wool/acrylic blend yarn in Cranberry and Black creates the feel of buffalo plaid without having to use multiple yarn colors. This subtly textured poncho is just the thing to keep busy toddlers warm when the temperature drops.
Grown up elves need to stay warm, too, and the December 2020 issue of I Like Crochet has just the thing. The Juniper Hooded Scarf features crocheted cables, bringing eye-catching texture to this piece. It’s easier than it looks, too. You make the scarf as one straight piece, then sew up the center to make a hood. Of course, that means you can also make this without the hood. Either way, it’s the accessory you won’t want to leave home without this winter.
The Darling & Dotted Hat is another project that brings together luxurious comfort and chic design. After all, who doesn’t love polka dots? Delicate pink puff stitches adorn this otherwise simple hat for a neutral-toned accessory that will match just about any coat in your closet.
If you prefer something a little lighter for those winter warm spells, the Fiona Chenille Headband from Karen von Kluge is as comfortable and easy as it gets. The simple Tunisian crochet stitch is reversible and uniquely plush for the ultimate in soft and smooth.
Your December 2020 issue of I Like Crochet includes detailed instructions and full-color pictures for all of these patterns, along with plenty more all-new projects that beginners and experienced crochet lovers will enjoy.
Remember, with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to every pattern in this issue, plus more than 6 years of issues with 700+ patterns and tutorials!
With your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to our continually growing digital library of magazine issues, special collections, hundreds of crochet patterns and articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and full-color photographs any time you want. Read the latest edition, and get started on your next creation:
- Inspired by the traditional mittens of northern Sweden, the Mitzi Mittens are the perfect gift for anyone.
- The sweet Ambrosia Hooded Scarf has everything you want in an accessory: warmth, comfort, and pockets!
- The Up North Slippers, with their faux fur lining, are guaranteed to keep your toes toasty while you enjoy a hot cup of coffee on a cold morning.
- Inspired by cold nights, the Juniper Wrap is so cozy and warm, you’ll wear it all season long.
- And that’s just the beginning! The December 2020 issue includes mug warmers, ear warmers, beanies, scrunchies, purses, clutches, and best of all, a library of more than 700 crochet patterns you can enjoy any time you like.
All the patterns and tutorials you want are right here for you, 24 hours a day on your desktop, laptop, or tablet, and the fully searchable content is at your fingertips anytime you’re feeling creative.
Whether you’re just learning to crochet, you want to teach this fun skill to someone, or you’re ready to take your skills to the next level, I Like Crochet has something for you.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine