From: The June 2017 issue of I Like Crochet
Skill level: Easy
When flowers bloom and soft breezes blow, summer romance is in the air. Celebrate this time of year with a crown of crocheted flowers in your hair. The Summer Romance Headband pattern goes with any feminine look and makes every occasion special.
Pair this lovely crochet accessory with a sundress, Boho chic maxi dress, or even shorts and a gauzy blouse. Imagine wearing the Summer Romance Headband to a garden party, music festival, or a wedding. If you’re the bride, you could bedeck everyone—from bridesmaids to flower girls—in a crocheted corona. This piece can be adjusted to fit any size, from children to adults. What a beautiful gift for your wedding party!
Little ones will feel so special wearing the Summer Romance Headband, whether they’re out on a playdate or hosting a tea party. Do the children you know like to dress up as fairies? The lacy band of flowers will enhance the magical look. Just add a pair of wings, and they’re ready to fly.
To make the Summer Romance Headband, you work the band and embellishments in the round, separately. Then stitch the flowers and leaves to the front of the headband. The pattern calls for working the flowers in three shades of the same hue, which gives them extra dimension. Choose blue, as shown, another favorite color, or mix them up like a garden.
Olivia Kent designed the Summer Romance Headband pattern for I Like Crochet. It’s full of the characteristics that make her patterns so popular: flirty, youthful, and fun to make. It’s no wonder her crochet designs are so popular.
The Summer Romance Headband pattern includes:
- Complete stitch instructions
- List of necessary materials
- Pattern notes and abbreviations
- Finishing instructions
It’s so easy to make the Summer Romance Headband pattern, and that’s a good thing. Because everyone is going to want one! And just think, you can use your crochet flower-making skills to embellish other crochet accessories, like bags, necklaces, and scarves. So, get started on the Summer Romance Headband today. Your romantic summer awaits!
Special Half-Price Introductory Offer—Now in Effect!
More patterns than you ever dreamed of.
All professionally designed, all tested and tech edited, all gorgeous. For just pennies.
Special Charter Membership Offer, Just for You!
Join the I Like Crochet Gold Club today.
But this crochet pattern is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to I Like Crochet magazine and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 4+ years of magazine issues with 600+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches.
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all of our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet. And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Pineapple Tunisian Pillow
- Garden Glow Sweater
- Bear-y in Love Panda Amigurumi
- New Easy Granny Blanket
- Hydrangea Scarf
- Morning Walk Earwarmer
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Frosted Bluebell Cloche Hat & Overall Dress Set
- Love Me Knot Wristlet
- Roses are Red Vest
- Spearmint Hand & Face Towels
- Mineral Springs Cosmetic Bag
- Eucalyptus Eye Mask
- PLUS, instructions on mastering the 6-stitch right cable and adapting patterns for plus sizes. And I didn’t even list all of the patterns in this particular issue!
- And more—over 600 crochet patterns and articles in all!
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute stitches and patterns, even the difficult ones!
When you join today, you’ll be connected to anything and everything about crochet—and you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- You’ll learn all about every type of pattern and stitch in the crochet world, because we cover it all—from easy to intermediate and difficult, you’ll master every pattern.
- You’ll be the best crocheter you can be with regular, ongoing tips and tricks about materials and techniques that will help your work shine!
- You’ll build your reputation as a terrific crocheter in your circle of friends and family when you honor them with the gift of your craftwork.
- You’ll learn from known expert crochet designers, because I Like Crochet has access to the best of the best—access you’d be hard pressed to get on your own.
- And you’ll be instantly connected to the entire crochet community for idea-sharing, learning, and the bonding that comes when passionate crocheters meet (even if it’s only “meeting” online!).
How can you not consider becoming an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member?
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochetmagazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to our vast library of more than 4 years of issues with 600+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like CrochetCollections Club that includes 70+ designer patterns
- E-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, Crochet Along community events, and much more!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you —right now—when you claim your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Why not join right now? Thousands of others already have.
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—Half-Off to become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!