Today’s giveaway is so good you’re going to feel like Santa came early this year. The rich blackberry color of FibraNatura Dona yarn is exactly the luxurious hue that you need this winter season. Soft and delightful to work with, this yarn is DK weight and 100% Extra Fine Superwash Merino.
A beautiful yarn like this is destined to be made into something cozy, which is why the amount you receive in this giveaway will be all the yarn you need to make the Sugar Plum Hat and Cowl from I Like Crochet‘s December 2016 issue. The Sugar Plum matching set features three-dimensional lattice texture and a spunky pom-pom hat. With FibraNatura yarn and a stylish crochet pattern, you will be all set for crisp winter days and a season of style.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GIVEAWAY:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post, answering the question below. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winners will be announced here on this blog post November 28, 2016, as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until November 27, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada