Wrapping up in a handmade shawl or poncho is one of the perks of being a crocheter: not only can we enjoy creating the project, but also we can showcase our special creations by wearing them! Crocheted ponchos and shawls are a cold weather staple because of the versatility: dress them up when you head to the stores for your holiday shopping, and dress them down when you’re lounging at home with a cup of coffee and your favorite book. Plus, they make great gifts!
We have a variety of shawls and ponchos in our library that will keep you stitching through the holiday season and beyond. Whether you prefer light and lacy designs or thick and cozy, your wardrobe is going to thank you for these stylish additions.
A real standout is Angèle Lumière’s Macoun Leaf Shawl, which features an allover mesh pattern set off by a column of leaf motifs near one edge. It’s stunning.
Angèle used a deep purplish red yarn that brings to mind the color of a fresh Macoun apple. The color is so appropriate for a shawl named after this apple variety, because its flavor has notes of raspberry.
This poncho is designed in a peacoat style, with a buttoned front and a handy hood. Its double-breasted design adds a classic touch, and the hood transforms it into a modern wrap. Beautifully crocheted in red, the Cortland Hooded Poncho is in part inspired by bright red Cortland apples. An easily-memorized stitch pattern makes the Courtland Poncho quick to crochet, and you’ll appreciate that because you’ll want to wear it ASAP! Finish this beauty off with real leather buttons for a touch of tradition.
The Red Delicious Ruana is a comfortable, easy-to-wear way to make sure you stay warm this season. Ruanas are open-front ponchos with Central and South American origins. They combine the best features of scarves and ponchos, being loose and long, but the fronts can also be thrown over the shoulder or closed with a beautiful pin. This piece is crocheted in white and red, and it’s beginner friendly, too!
On those cooler winter evenings when you need some extra layers to keep you warm, the Chai Tea Latte Poncho would be the perfect accessory. It will keep you warm and cozy yet still looking stylish and chic! This poncho features the stitch commonly known as Catherine’s Wheel, a textured stitch that is all in one color for a sophisticated look.
Inspired by cold nights, the scent of Juniper pine trees, and a warm fire in a log cabin, the Juniper Wrap is so cozy and warm, you’ll be wearing it all season. A simple, oversized rectangle, looped fringe, and the moss stitch make this project one you will wear again and again.
The stitch design in Cedar Wrap is reminiscent of ripples of light through the cedar trees in winter. Featuring a rich combination of long color repeats with an easy, repetitive stitch pattern, this large cozy wrap is perfect for wintertime.
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. HALF-PRICE when you join today, plus two FREE crochet DVDs!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 4+ years of magazine issues with 600+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. Plus, two FREE copies of our crochet DVD “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick” for you right now—one to keep, and one to give as a gift to a fellow crocheter.
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, laptop, or tablet…even on your phone! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now—and all contained in a single issue—to which you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Merry & Bright Garland
- One Skein Joy Slippers
- Cady Cowl
- Dachshund Through the Snow Amigurumi
- Belle Brioche Beanie
- Powder Polar Bear Pocket Scarf
- Penguin Waddle Rattle
- Lucy Scarf
- Merry Chrismoose Lighted Pillow
- Felix Faux Fur-Lined Cowl
- Poinsettia Tote
- Blizzard Bear Hat
- Cup of Kindness Mug Cozy & Coaster
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You'll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You'll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You'll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends. (Pssst! Christmas is coming… it’s time to get started on your handmade gifts!)
- You'll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You'll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don't miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—BOTH the web edition and the tablet edition, including 150+ exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 4 years of issues with 600+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- NEW! 2 FREE copies of our just-released “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick” DVD—featuring patterns and tips from an expert designer. Keep one for yourself and give one as a gift to a lucky friend!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Special HALF PRICE offer that includes two FREE copies of our latest DVD “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick”…our gift to you this holiday season!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
HALF-PRICE Charter Membership Offer is Now in Effect for You!
Plus, 2 FREE copies of our latest crochet DVD!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your membership for HALF-OFF the regular price, but you’ll also receive 2 FREE copies of our “Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick” DVD…one DVD to keep and one that makes a perfect holiday gift!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer—HALF PRICE, plus 2 FREE crochet DVDs when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!