Looking for something cozy to crochet for the cooler months? We’ve got you covered from head to toe—like this graceful, cozy Dawn Mosaic Vest! Get this and the other latest patterns, plus hundreds more, when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club today!
Dear Crochet Creator,
Fresh, brisk mornings and cool, crisp evenings are not that far off. As autumn approaches, my crochet hooks start to itch for something seasonal. I like to welcome fall with a fresh burst of color and coziness.
While we were putting together the October 2021 issue, we considered comfort and color, tradition and texture. We looked for projects that would provide that simple satisfaction of creating something yourself, from easygoing hats to heartwarming home décor.
The October 2021 issue of I Like Crochet has all that and more. And it’s just the beginning. Our digital library includes hundreds of patterns, along with video tutorials and so much more right at your fingertips. Whether you want to make yourself a new shawl for a chilly autumn evening or you’d like to spruce up your living room with a handmade rug, your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership is the place to go.
Celebrate all the colors of fall in this Spencer Waterfall Cardigan by Amanda Critchley. This soft and tweedy sweater will be ready to wrap you in color and coziness. Crocheted sideways to create the vertical striping, this sweater is a breeze to make.
Make yourself a sweater with a little something extra to make your fall wardrobe pop! The Harvest Sun Embossed Yoke Sweater by Adinda Hening is worked from the top down, with flattering embossed lines around the yoke and slight shaping at the waist. You can whip up this elegant project in a weekend, just in time for pumpkin picking!
The September/October issue of I Like Crochet includes detailed instructions and full-color pictures of these patterns and more, along with a hand-picked selection of some of our favorite fall patterns.
Remember, with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to every pattern in this issue, plus more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and tutorials!
Keep it simple and comfy with this Margo Easy Hat by Linda Dean. Lightweight yarn creates a cascade of silky strands in this deceptively simple-to-make hat. You’ll love the texture, stretch, and comfort built into this hat design.
The possibilities are virtually endless with this Quinn Flannel Scarf by Qualyn Stark. Use color blocking and a simple surface slipped stitch design to create your own unique scarf in three or four colors—and plenty of fringe! Comfy, cozy, and uniquely you!
With your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership you have immediate access to our continually growing digital library of magazine issues, special collections, hundreds of crochet patterns and articles, step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and full-color photographs any time you want. Read the latest edition, then start on some of these fun patterns:
- The Pastel Leopard Sweater is the perfect project to wear when temps start dropping. The hardest part of this pattern is picking the colors!
- The Millie Turtleneck Sweater has a get-ready-to-go-anywhere vibe. The perfect fall pullover, it’s worked from the top down and features ribbed shoulders and side panels. No seaming required!
- The Dolly Diamond Weave Pillow features a bold diamond design created with an easy repeating pattern of double crochet post stiches. Pick your favorite bulky weight chenille yarn and add some soft sparkle to your sofa or favorite chair.
- Take your cardigan game up a level with the Coletta Cardigan, featuring a row of beautiful motifs worked front and back. Double crochet shapes the body, finishing off the three-quarter sleeves with a row of motifs at the cuffs.
- If cropped sweaters are your style, you’ll love the Monika Cropped Cardigan with a deep V-neck. Finish it off with two bold buttons and let the layering begin!
- In addition to these, you have immediate access to so many more comfortable, stylish patterns!
All the patterns and tutorials you want are right here for you, 24 hours a day on your desktop, laptop, or tablet, and the fully searchable content is at your fingertips anytime you’re feeling creative.
Get ready for fall by starting on your next crochet project today!
Bring the colors of fall and the feel of the southwest into your home with this lovely Wind River Rug. Worked in five earthy colors, this unique rug is reversible! Worked in tapestry crochet or graphghan style, work each section of color from a small ball of yarn to craft a beautiful rug you’ll want to show off!
Get an entire library of everything about crochet—with your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership. Plus, FREE instant access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos — when you join today!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership—your membership includes subscriptions to the I Like Crochet Magazine Club and to the I Like Crochet Collections Club; full and immediate access to the digital library of 5+ years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and articles; step-by-step instructions for patterns; and video tutorials and full-color photographs for details about projects and stitches. All included with your Charter Membership!
Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership gives you access to our crochet patterns and content, 24-hours-a-day on whatever device you prefer—desktop, or laptop! And the content is fully searchable, so you can find exactly what you want—when you want it—at your fingertips in an instant.
Here are just a few of the tantalizing patterns sitting in our library right now — you’ll get instant access when you join the I Like Crochet Gold Club as a Charter Member:
- Cuddly Crochet Baby Blankets
- Super-Cute Amigurumi
- Blue Sage Hooded Shawl
- Easygoing Crochet Tank
- Circular Chenille Afghan
- Marigold Blanket
- Baby Owl Bib
- Moonlit Shells Shawl
- Monster Baby Booties
- Adult Pocket Scarf
- Cropped Victoria Top
- Vine and Twigs Scarf
- Verde Velvet Pillow
- Kaja C2C Rug
- Flying Geese Jacket
- Two Sisters Lake Sweater
And the library of photos and video tutorials is gorgeous, inspiring, and practical—showing you exactly how your finished patterns should look and exactly how to execute, even the difficult ones!
When you join our #1 community for crochet-lovers, you’ll receive all of the handy benefits that crocheters everywhere have been buzzing about:
- You’ll learn new stitch techniques with a variety of patterns that range from beginner to advanced.
- You’ll find expert tips and tricks that will help you achieve professional results.
- You’ll start getting requests for your stunning crocheted items from your family and friends.
- You’ll have access to renowned designer patterns and tutorials from all over the world.
- You’ll never worry about mistakes in patterns or ripping out your progress because our tech-edited patterns are curated from trusted designers in the crochet community.
- You’ll be connected to an online community of crocheters who are just as passionate as you!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive charter membership offer to get all of the above and more!
When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access and all the time:
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Crochet magazine—Including nearly 100 exclusive designer crochet patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published—a vast library of more than 5 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles
- A full-year’s subscription to the I Like Crochet Collections Club that includes gorgeous designer patterns
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest crochet tips & tricks
- Free patterns, expert tips, and Crochet Along community events
- FREE Bonus! FREE access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter. FREE, instant, full, and unlimited access for you right now!
And here is what you don’t get when you become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club—advertisements! That’s right, we’re advertising-free, so that we can devote more time, space, and effort to helping you be an awesome crocheter!
All of this is available to you—right now—when you claim your Charter Membership to I Like Crochet Gold Club. This special introductory offer includes FREE unlimited access to two on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter…our gift to you for signing up now!
No other online magazine has this much information about crochet all in one place for your easy access!
Crocheters everywhere have been enjoying I Like Crochet magazine for years, and now it’s better than ever with more benefits, patterns, and content than you could ever dream of—with an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership.
Charter Membership Offer is
Now in Effect for You!
When you respond today, you’ll not only get your Charter Membership benefits, but you’ll also receive FREE unlimited access to two premium on-demand streaming crochet videos Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick. and Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter FREE, instant, full, and unlimited, access for you right now! Claim this special Charter Membership offer today—while it lasts!
When we first put this new club together for crocheters like you, your needs and desires were top-of mind. We’re the ultimate resource and network for crocheters everywhere, offering original designer patterns and content from authoritative and respected voices in the crochet world.
I think you’ll agree that this really is an unusual offer, plus FREE access to our premium on-demand streaming crochet videos when you become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today! It’s an incredible deal that you don’t want to ignore!
Why not be among the select group of crocheters to join us today and benefit from all the valuable information about crocheting that you can’t get anywhere else?
Become an I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Member today—while this special offer lasts!
Editor, I Like Crochet Magazine